Now I understand why I avoid most of the Sunday morning talk shows.
Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein wrote this book on how horrible, corrupt, and obstructionist both parties are. They correctly blame the Republicans for most of the gridlock; since the GOP controls only one house of Congress now.
Since they published this book, these author/researchers are not allowed or asked on Sunday morning TV Talk Shows.
This is one of the greatest examples of media bias. Who controls who? If you don’t think the two political parties and the major TV and cable networks aren’t in bed together — screwing the majority of us — then you are very blind.
These two guys from two different think tanks were always called to discuss politics. Now they have told the truth so the media and the political parties don’t want them.
- The media needs both political parties to fund them.
- Money interests control politicians and lawmakers.
Most of the Sunday shows bring on a Republican or Democrat or one of their surrogates. I have banned these people from my viewing: Rience Preibus, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and the husband and wife team of Carville and Matalin.
Watching them reminds of me of the late comedian Henny Youngman. As Youngman aged, he would use the same jokes from decades earlier and the audience would say the punch lines for him.
The only difference from the Sunday shows: the joke is on us.
The Informed Not Inflamed take: check out the websites of these shows at day’s end.
Here’s a promise to you once Informed Not Inflamed becomes a video site. You will not see any politicians running for national office. There are a couple of reasons:
- They parrot their party’s hypocritical stands. That’s a waste of your time.
- They’re trying to get elected, not to enlighten you.
- I will spend my time trying to create “TV Gotcha Moments” showing how their either shallow or stupid. That’s a waste of yours and my time.
- You will hear from experts who know both or all sides of an issue that is important to your wealth, health, and education.