As I have mentioned, Informed Not Inflamed is changing – to help you. But first, I need your input.
Here are some of the proposals for your comments. Please be blunt.
- The Daly Dose is 2-3 minute newscast that will consolidate what you need to know and what articles, blogs, and videos you should partake. This newscast will be a video and a podcast. The blog will have links to the media mentioned in the newscast. Questions for you: is this worthwhile?; would you want this on a daily basis or 2 or 3 times a week?; what type of content – politics, economy, new news media – would be more helpful to you?
- Daly Diatribe is a 2-to-5 minute commentary from me in video, podcast, and blog formats. I will offer an opinion on an issue from politics, the economy, or the media. Questions for you: is there a certain style of commentary you would prefer?; what topics do you want my opinion on?; How often?
- Informed Not Inflamed Interviews will be with experts on politics, the economy, and the new news media. We will avoid politicians. These will be in-depth interviews lasting 30 minutes. However, I plan on editing these interviews into short 2-to-5 minute videos on specific topics. Questions for you: what type guests would you want to hear from?; what amount of time will you tolerate watching an online video?
- Informed Not Inflamed Seminars will allow you to participate in live events with experts online. Questions for you: what topics would grab your interest?; is there a topic relating to our changing world that needs to be aired in such a forum?
- Informed Not Inflamed Courses is a series of videos, podcasts, and blogs that will help you learn the basics of becoming Informed and not Inflamed. See the post here of a sample script.